Difference between revisions of "OpenLocationProblems"
From GIMP GUI Redesign
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
back to [[| analysis]]
Latest revision as of 15:59, 20 August 2007
- Technological solution, there is no user interface solution at all.
- It’s usefulness is very limited to copy and paste of technical addresses.
- Not acceptable is the fact that one has to type the whole "http://" part
- Not forgiving. It does the job, but you are not allowed to make any mistake.
- You should be able to go to a website and browse through the directories your way towards an image.
back to analysis