Information for Interview Partners
Dear interested artists,
first of all, thank you very much for your interest in participating in interviews for Mental Models for GIMP. To make it easier for you to decide if you do want to take part, I'd like to give you some information about the interviews.
- Interviews take place to gain a deeper understanding of your work, so that GIMP can be improved to support you and your work better.
- Therefore, focus of the interviews is your work (what you do, how you do it, etc.)
- For analysis, interviews will be recorded and transcribed.
- Interviews will be held in English.
- One interview will take about one hour.
- Interviews will be audio only via VoIP (service has yet to be announced)
Finding a time and a date (scheduling)
- Time of the interviews will be scheduled using doodle (supports time zones, http://doodle.com/)
- interviews and later findings will be freely available online, following the open-source idea
- of course, there will be no business-sensitive questions. Focus of the interviews is your work as an artist or designer.
Call for participation
I'd be happy if you decided to participate. Your answers and the information derived from them will help to improve GIMP for you and the community.